|Hometown:||Fair Oaks, Calif.|
|High School:||Del Campo HS|
|Previous College:||American River JC|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|---||800||2:04.83 at Woody Wilson Classic (4/13/19)|
|4:40.94 at New Mexico Classic (2/2/19)||Mile/1500||4:14.50 at Mondo Team Challenge (3/30/19)|
|9:20.93 at New Mexico Classic (2/1/19)||3K||---|
|---||5K||15:46.40 at UCR Spring Classic (3/22/19)|
- Competed in four meets during the outdoor season while participating in the 800, 1500 and 5K.
- Best times were 2:04.83 in the 800 at the Woody Wilson Classic, 4:14.50 in the 1500 at the Mondo Team Challenge and 15:46.40 at the UCR Spring Classic.
- Ran the mile and 3K at the New Mexico Classic in his lone indoor meet.
Prior to Sacramento State
- Competed at American River College for two years.
- Placed fifth in the 1500 as a sophomore in 2017 after running a career best 3:57.13.
- Was the Big 8 Conference champion and finished third in the NorCal meet.
- Was also third in the Big 8 and eight in NorCal in the 5K.
- Ran 15:41.39 at the NorCal meet for his PR.
- A 2015 graduate of Del Campo HS in Fair Oaks, Calif.
- Placed seventh at the California State Championships in the 1600 as a senior.
- Ran 4:11.31 in the finals for his PR.
- Was the Capital Valley Conference and the Sac-Joaquin Section Div. II/III champion in the event.
- Finished in third place in the 800 at the Sac-Joaquin Section Masters Meet.
- Was also the CVC champion in the 3200 and placed second at the SJS Div. II/III Championships.
- Ran 9:33.82 at the conference meet for his PR.
- Finished second at the Sac-Joaquin Section Championships in cross country as a senior and was a two-time qualifier for the California state meet.