|High School:||Churchill Country HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|1:57.43 at Husky Classic (2/10/18)||800||1:55.52 at Sacramento State Open (5/5/18)|
|4:19.06 at UW Open (2/11/18)||Mile/1500||3:56.97 at Causeway Classic (4/27/18)|
|---||3K||8:46.97 at RJ/JJK Invitational (4/14/18)|
|---||5K||15:25.09 at UCR Spring Classic (3/24/18)|
|---||STPL||9:55.88 at Causeway Classic (4/26/19)|
- Primarily competed in the 800 and 1500 during the outdoor season but also ran the steeplechase in one meet.
- Set his best times during the year at the Woody Wilson Classic where he ran 2:00.56 in the 800 and 4:01.50 in the 1500.
- Did not compete during the indoor season.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 800 and 1500 during his first season with the team.
- Ran 1:55.52 at the Sacramento State Open for his fastest 800.
- Best time in the 1500 was 3:56.97 at the Causeway Classic.
- Also ran the 3K and 5K during the year.
- Indoors, he qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the mile.
- Ran 4:19.06 at the UW Open in the mile and 1:57.43 in the 800 at the Husky Classic for his best times.
Prior to Sacramento State
- Attended Concordia in Irvine, Calif., for one season.
- Competed in cross country and track for the Eagles.
- Earned academic all-PacWest honors during his freshman season.
- Was in the cross country lineup in five meets.
- Placed seventh in the 5K and eighth in the 1500 at the PacWest Outdoor Championships.
- Best times during the year were 1:56.26 in the 800, 3:55.86 in the 1500 and 15:15.80 in the 5K.
- A 2016 graduate of Churchill Country HS in Fallon, Nev.
- Qualified for the Northern Nevada Regional Championships in the 800 and 1600.
- Set PRs in both events as a senior, running 1:55.20 in the 800 and 4:23.22 in the 1600.
- Also set his career best in the 3200 during the year with a time of 9:49.70.
- In cross country, he placed third at the Nevada State Championships as a senior and was 15th as a junior.
- Best 5K time was 16:38.3.