|High School:||Ayala HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|---||200||21.69 at Bryan Clay Invitational (4/19/19)|
|---||400||48.32 at Causeway Classic (4/26/19)|
|20-03.00 at Bronco Invitational (1/20/18)||LJ||21-02.00 at Bryan Clay Invitational (4/20/18)|
- Scored for the team after placing fifth in the 200 at the Big Sky Championships.
- Also qualified for the meet in the 400.
- Ran a wind-aided 21.48 in the qualifying round of the 200 for his fastest time of the season.
- Best legal mark was 21.69 at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Top 400 was 48.32 to finish second at the Causeway Classic Dual.
- Anchored the team’s 4x400 relay team which ran a season best 3:14.62 at the Big Sky Championships.
- Redshirted during the indoor season.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 400 as a true freshman.
- Ran 48.84 at the Mondo Challenge for his fastest time of the year.
- Other season bests included 22.46 in the 200 at the Mondo Challenge and 21-02.00 in the long jump at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Indoors, he competed in two meets in the long jump and triple jump.
- Had a long jump of 20-03.00 at the Bronco Invitational.
- A 2017 graduate of Ayala HS in Chino Hills, Calif.
- Was the Palomares League champion in the 200, 400 and long jump and finished second in the triple jump.
- Qualified for the Southern Section Div. I met in the 200, long jump and triple jump as a senior.
- Had a triple jump of 45-00.00 at the league meet and set his PR of 22-08.25 at a dual meet against Claremont HS.
- Placed among the top three in the Palomares League in the long jump and triple jump in his final three seasons.
Personal: Has yet to declare a major…parents are Jabari Reynolds and Kim Tyner.