|High School:||San Benito HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|2:16.02 at UW Open (2/11/18)||800||2:08.54 at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|4:51.87 at UW Invitational (1/26/19)||Mile/1500||4:23.99 at Bryan Clay Invitational (4/19/19)|
|10:08.96 at Big Sky Championships (2/23/19)||3K||10:10.94 at Causeway Classic (4/29/16)|
|---||5K||17:20.24 at Woody Wilson Classic (4/13/19)|
- Qualified for the NCAA West Preliminary in the 1500.
- Scored for the team by finishing eighth in the 800 and 1500 at the Big Sky Championships.
- Ran 2:08.54 to win the Hornet Invitational in her first 800 of the season. That time jumped her to fifth place in school history and was 2.5 seconds better than her previous low.
- Set her PR In the 1500 at the Bryan Clay Invitational where she ran 4:23.99 for the fourth fastest time in program history.
- Finished in first place in the 800 and 1500 at the Causeway Classic Dual and also won the 5K at the Woody Wilson Classic in her lone race at that distance.
- Indoors, she was second in the mile at the conference meet to earn all-Big Sky accolades.
- Ran 4:51.87 at the UW Invitational to set her PR and move into third place in school history.
- Also qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 3K where she ran 10:08.96 which ranked 10th all-time at Sacramento State.
- Earned all-Big Sky honors as the opening leg of the distance medley relay team which finished third at the Big Sky meet.
- That team ran 11:53.24 at the UW Invitational which was the third fastest in program history.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 800 and 1500.
- Ran 4:30.92 at the Rafer Johnson/Jackie Joyner Kersee Invitational to set her PR in the 1500.
- That time was the 10th fastest in school history.
- Fastest 800 was 2:11.09 at the Sacramento State Open.
- Also ran the 5K in one meet.
- Indoors, she ran the 5K at the Big Sky Championships.
- Recorded the ninth-best mile all-time by a Hornet after running 4:59.38 at the Husky Classic.
- Fastest 800 was 2:16.02 at the UW Open.
- Only competed in the 800 and 1500 at the Rainbow Relays in Hawaii.
- Indoors, she represented the team in the mile and 3K at the Big Sky Championships,
- Fastest mile time was 5:04.33 at the UW Open.
- Ran 11:08.63 at the Big Sky meet in the 3K.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 1500 and 5K.
- Ran 4:31.80 in the 1500 at the Causeway Classic Dual.
- That time left her just .6 seconds shy of cracking the school top 10.
- Best 5K time was 17:28.40 at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Other bests were 2:14.30 in the 800 from the Mondo Team Challenge and 10:10.94 in the 3K at the Causeway Classic.
- Did not compete during the indoor season.
- A 2015 graduate of San Benito HS in Hollister, Calif.
- Placed eight in the Central Coast Section finals in the 800 as a senior,
- Ran a career best 2:16.30 in the semifinals of that meet.
- Placed second at the Monterey Bay League Master's in the 800 and 1600 and was fourth in the high jump.
- Best 1600 time was 5:07.75 as a junior.
- Also competed in cross country where she qualified for the California State Championships as a senior.
- Was the Monterey Bay League champion that same season and placed eighth at the Central Coast Section Championships.