|Hometown:||Elk Grove, Calif.|
|High School:||Monterey Trail HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|---||PV||14-08.00 at Mondo Team Challenge (3/30/19)|
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the pole vault.
- Set his PR after clearing 14-08.00 at the Mondo Team Challenge.
- He later matched that height at the Big Sky Championships.
- Competed at the Pole Vault Summit in his lone indoor meet of the season.
- Joined the team during the spring and qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the pole vault.
- Had a best of 14-03.50 at the Causeway Classic.
- Did not compete during the indoor season.
- A 2017 graduate of Monterey Trail HS in Elk Grove, Calif.
- Was the Delta League champion in the pole vault as a senior.
- Finished fourth at the Sac-Joaquin Section Div. I Finals and placed eighth at the Sac-Joaquin Section Master's meet.
- Cleared 14-08.00 to set the school record in a dual meet against Davis HS.
- Also finished fourth in the long jump and fifth in the triple jump at the Delta League Championships as a senior.
- He was fourth in the pole vault as a junior and second as a sophomore at the league meet.
- Was also the Delta League champion in the triple jump as a sophomore.
- Best long jump was 20-06.00 while his top triple jump was 42-06.00.