|High School:||Mountain Pointe HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|7.62 at Big Sky Championships (2/22/19)||60/100||11.95 at UCR Spring Classic (3/23/19)|
|25.26 at New Mexico Classic (2/1/19)||200||24.79 at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|19-00.50 at Big Sky Championships (2/23/18)||LJ||20-00.50 at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|40-08.25 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||TJ||41-06.50 at Mondo Team Challenge (3/30/19)|
- Advanced to the NCAA West Preliminary in the long jump and triple jump.
- Was the Big Sky champion in the triple and finished second in the 100 to earn all-conference honors.
- Also added a fourth-place finish in the long jump and ran the anchor leg on the 4x100 relay team which won the conference title.
- Finished the Big Sky Championship by scoring 23 points in individual events and 10 in the relay.
- Long jumped 20-00.50 to finish first at the Hornet Invitational and move into third place all-time at Sacramento State.
- Ran 11.83 in the qualifying round of the 100 at the Big Sky Championships for the 10th fastest time in the Hornet record book.
- Set her PR with a triple jump of 41-06.50 to win the Mondo Team Challenge and record the fourth best mark in school history.
- Won the Big Sky title with a jump of 40-06.25 which was seven inches further than her closest competitor,
- Anchored the 4x100 relay team which set the school record after running 45.13 at the Causeway Classic.
- Indoors, she was the Big Sky champion in the triple jump, placed fifth in the 60 and was seventh in the long jump.
- Moved into fifth place in school history after running 7.62 in the qualifying round of the 60 at the conference meet before running 7.63 in the finals.
- Opened the indoor season with a triple jump of 40-08.25 at the Ed Jacoby Invitational which placed her sixth in the school record book.
- Best long jump was 18-09.00 at the UW Invitational.
- Earned all-Big Sky honors after placing second in the triple jump and the 4x100.
- Was also seventh in the 100 and eighth in the long jump during her first season with the team.
- Best triple jump was 40-05.50 at the Mondo Challenge…surpassed 40 feet in four meets during the year.
- Fastest 100 was 12.03 at the Causeway Classic.
- Had a long jump of 18-10.50 at the Big Sky Championships.
- Ran the anchor leg of the 4x100 which finished second at the conference meet.
- The team’s time of 45.93 in the 4x100 ranked ninth in school history.
- Indoors, she was Big Sky champion in the triple jump…set her PR of 40-05.00 at the conference meet which moved her into eighth place in school history.
- Was also seventh in the long jump at the Big Sky meet.
- Had a vest of 19-00.50 which is tied for ninth in the Hornet record book.
- fstest 60 time was 7.83 at the Bronco Invitational.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the event.
- A 2017 graduate of Mountain Pointe HS in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Placed second in the triple jump at the Arizona Div. I state championship and was seventh in the long jump in 2017.
- Was also part of the 4x100 relay team which finished third at the state meet.
- Set PRs in both the long jump (18-10.00) and triple jump (40-05.00) at the Great Southwest Classic.
- Qualified for the state championships all four years and was part of the 4x100 relay team which won the state title in 2015.
- Ran 12.01 in the 100 and 25.19 in the 200 as a junior for her career bests.