|High School:||Mission Oaks HS|
|Indoor Career Bests||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|26.73 at New Mexico Classic (2/1/19)||200||---|
|---||LJ||15-00.50 at Hornet Invitational (3/18/17)|
|38-11.75 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||TJ||39-09.75 at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
- Finished in fourth place at the Big Sky Championships in the triple jump to score for the team.
- Set her PR in the triple jump with a jump of 39-09.75 at the Hornet Invitational.
- Indoors, she was sixth at the Big Sky Championships in the triple jump.
- Had an indoor best of 38-11.75 at the Ed Jacoby Invitational.
- Earned all-Big Sky honors after placing third in the triple jump at the conference championships.
- Had a wind-aided jump of 39-08.75 which was her season best.
- Best legal mark was 39-05.25.
- Also competed in the long jump in one meet.
- Indoors, she placed seventh in the triple jump at the Big Sky Championships.
- Had a PR of 37-11.50 at the meet.
- Competed at the Hornet Invitational in the long jump for her only action.
- Jumped 15-00.50.
- Did not compete during the indoor season.
- A 2016 graduate of Mission Oaks HS in Tulare, Calif.
- Qualified for the California State meet in the triple jump as a freshman and sophomore and also advanced in the long jump as as a sophomore.
- Was limited by injuries during her final two seasons.
- As a sophomore she was second in the tripe jump and fourth in the long jump at the Central Section Master's Championships.
- Was the East Yosemite League champion in the high jump and placed second in the long and triple jumps that season.
- As a freshman, she tripled 39-09.50 to win the Central Section Master's title.
- Best long jump was 18-00.00…also finished first at the EYL meet in the high jump.