|Hometown:||El Dorado Hills, Calif.|
|High School:||Ponderosa HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|1:26.98 at New Mexico Classic (2/2/18)||600||---|
|2:00.30 at Bronco Invitational (1/20/18)||800||1:59.06 at Mondo Team Challenge (3/30/19)|
|4:27.36 at UW Open (2/11/18)||Mile/1500||4:09.40 at Woody Wilson Classic (4/13/19)|
|8:57.41 at Ed Jacoby Invitational (1/19/19)||3K||9:05.98, at Aggie Open (3/9/19)|
|---||5K||15:40.33 at UCR Spring Classic (3/22/19)|
|---||STPL||9:55.57, at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
- Ran in the 800, 1500, 3K, 5K and steeplechase during the outdoor season and set PRs in each event.
- Placed third at the Aggie Open and the Causeway Classic in the steeplechase.
- Top time in the event was 9:55.57 at the Hornet Invitational.
- Competed at the Ed Jacoby Invitational in the mile and 3K in his lone indoor meet.
- Redshirted during the outdoor season.
- Indoors, he ran the 800 and mile at the Big Sky Championships.
- Set his career best in the 800 at the Husky Classic with a time of 1:59.00.
- Fastest mile time was 4:27.36 at the UW Open.
- A 2017 graduate of Ponderosa HS in Shingle Springs, Calif.
- Was the Capital Valley Conference champion in the 800 as a senior.
- Finished third at the Sac-Joaquin Section Div. II-III finals and was sixth at the masters meet.
- Ran 1:55.06 at the Div. II-III meet for his career best.
- As a junior he was fifth at the Div. II-III meet and 16th at the masters meet in the 800.
- Career bests included 4:26.6 in the 1600 and 10:11.01 in the 3200…also ran cross country.