|High School:||Atwater HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|---||400||52.09 at Woody Wilson Classic (4/13/19)|
|1:57.32 at New Mexico Classic (2/2/19)||800||---|
|---||1500||3:59.88 at UCR Spring Classic (3/23/19)|
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 800.
- Opened the season with a time of 1:52.05 in the event at the Hornet Invitational which ended up being his PR.
- Best 1500 was 3:59.28 at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Indoors, he competed at the New Mexico Classic in the 600 and 800.
- Graduated from Atwater HS in 2018.
- Was the Central California Conference champion in the 800 as a senior and finished seventh at the Sac-Joaquin Section Masters meet.
- Was third at the conference meet in the 1600 and placed third at the SJS Div. I meet with a PR of 4:20.90.
- As a junior he was the CCC champion in the 800 and finished fourth at the section masters meet.
- Set his PR of 1:54.40 at the masters meet.
- Finished among the top three in three conference cross country meets as a senior, including a win in the final meet.