|High School:||Pittsburg HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|49-06.50 at UW Invitational (1/26/19)||SP||49-11.25 at Mondo Team Challenge (3/30/19)|
|---||DIS||144-01 at Causeway Classic (4/27/18)|
|59-10.50 at Big Sky Championships (2/23/19)||WT/HAM||177-00 at Causeway Classic (4/26/19)|
- Qualified for the NCAA West Preliminary and was the Big Sky champion in the shot put.
- Scored for the team at the Big Sky Championships in the shot put, discus (fifth) and hammer.
- Had four shot puts over 49-feet during the year with a best of 49-11.25 to win the Mondo Team Challenge. That put placed her third in school history.
- Finished among the top three in the shot put in seven of eight regular season meets, including five first-place finishes.
- Improved her PR in the discus by two feet with a throw of 147-02 at the conference meet.
- Best hammer throw was 177-00 to win the Causeway Classic and move into sixth in the Hornet record book.
- Threw over 172-07 in the final three meets of the year after not surpassing 166-09 in the first five.
- Indoors, she earned all-Big Sky honors after placing third and weight throw and also scored for the team by placing fifth in the shot.
- Had a shot put of 49-06.50 at the UW Invitational which moved her to third place in school history.
- Best weight throw was 59-10.50 at the Big Sky Championships and was the fourth longest all-time at Sacramento State.
- Was the Big Sky champion in the shot put.
- Also qualified for the meet in the discus and hammer.
- Had a put of 48-03.25 to win the conference title.
- Set her PR and moved into fourth place in school history with a mark of 48-11.75 at the Causeway Classic.
- Finished first in that meet in the shot put, was second in the discus and third in the hammer and set PRs in all three events.
- Threw the discus 144-01 and had a hammer throw of 163-01.
- Indoors, she earned all-Big Sky honors by placing second in the shot put.
- Was also fourth in the weight throw to score for the team.
- Her shot put of 47-10.00 at the Big Sky Championships is the fourth best in school history.
- Set a career best in the weight throw of 59-04.00 which ranks fourth in the Hornet record book.
- Placed sixth in the shot put and also qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the discus and hammer.
- Moved into ninth place in school history with a shot put of 46-09.00 at the Mondo Team Challenge.
- Best discus throw was 133-07 at the conference meet.
- Had a hammer throw of 166-08 at the Sacramento State Open to set her PR.
- Indoors, she was sixth in the shot put and qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the weight throw.
- Her shot put of 45-10.50 at the Snake River Open placed her seventh in school history.
- Best weight throw was 55-11.00 also at the Snake River Open which jumped her to eighth in program history.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the shot put and discus.
- Placed seventh in the shot put to score points for the team.
- Had a best of 46-02.50 at the Brutus Hamilton Challenge which placed her ninth in school history.
- Had puts of at least 44 feet in her final four meets of the season.
- Best discus throw was 139-00 at the Causeway Classic Dual.
- Also set her PR in the hammer at the meet with a toss of 148-04.
- Indoors, she qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the shot put.
- Her seasons best of 44-07.50 came at the Bronco Invitational and ranked ninth in school history.
- Best weight throw was 47-01.75 at the MSU Quad.
- Graduated from Pittsburg HS in 2015.
- Finished sixth in the shot put at the California State Championships with a PR of 45-02.75.
- Placed first at the North Coast Section Meet of Champions, the NCS Tri-Valley Championships and the Bay Valley Athletic League Championships.
- Was also second in the discus at the BVAL Championships.
- Best discus mark was 116-01.
- As a junior, she was the NCS Tri-Valley champion and finished fourth at the NCS Meet of Champions in the shot put.