|Hometown:||Elk Grove, Calif.|
|High School:||Sheldon HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|7.73 at Big Sky Championships (2/26/16)||60/100||11.93 at Causeway Classic (4/29/16)|
|25.43 at Bronco Invitational (1/21/17)||200||24.94 at Mondo Team Challenge (4/2/16)|
|---||400||59.53 at Aggie Open (3/11/17)|
Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 100 and 200.
Fastest 100 during the season was 12.11 at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
Ran 25.12 at the conference meet for her best 200.
Also ran the 400 in one meet.
Indoors, she advanced to the Big Sky Championships in the 60 and 200.
Set season bests in both events at the Ed Jacoby Invitational where she ran 7.86 in the 60 and 25.70 in the 200.
- Earned all-Big Sky honors in the 4x100…qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 100.
- Ran the third leg of the 4x100 which finished second at the conference meet.
- The team’s time of 45.93 in the 4x100 ranked ninth in school history.
- Did not compete until April due to injury.
- Fastest 100 time was a wind-aided 12.22 at the Big Sky meet.
- Best legal mark was 12.28 at the Causeway Classic.
- Also ran the 200 in two meets with a best of 25.92 at the at Rafer Johnson/Jackie Joyner Kersee Invitational.
- Indoors, she qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 60 and 200.
- Ran 7.70 in the finals of the 60 at the Bronco Invitational for her fastest time.
- Also set her season best in the 200 at the same meet in 25.06.
- Placed seventh in the 100 and ninth in the 200 at the Big Sky Championships.
- Ran a season best 12.01 in the qualifying round of the 100 and had a time of 12.03 in the finals.
- Fastest 200 time during the year was 25.08 at the Brutus Hamilton Challenge.
- Indoors, she was seventh in the 60 and 200.
- Moved into fourth place in school history after running 7.69 in the finals of the 60.
- Ran a season best 24.76 in the finals of the 200.
- Primarily competed in the 100 and 200 during her first collegiate season.
- Ran 11.93 to place second in the 100 at the Causeway Classic Dual.
- Fastest 200 time was 24.94 at the Mondo Team Challenge.
- Also competed in the 400 in one meet.
- Indoors, she scored for the team by placing seventh in the 60 at the Big Sky Championships.
- Set her PR with a time of 7.73 in the qualifying round of the event.
- That time placed her in a tie for fifth place in Hornet history.
- Best 200 time was 25.63 at the UW Open.
- A 2015 graduate of Sheldon HS in Elk Grove, Calif.
- Finished fourth at the Sac-Joaquin Section Master's Meet in the 100 and also qualified in the 200 in 2015.
- Ran 12.17 in the 100 for her best time as a senior.
- Placed second at the Delta League Championships in the 100 and was second in the 200.
- Best 200 time was 25.35.
- Also competed in the 4x100 and 4x400 relays during her career.