|High School:||Merrill West HS|
|Indoor Career Bests||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|8.40 at Bronco Invitational (1/20/18)||60/100||12.80 at Mondo Team Challenge (4/1/17)|
|---||200||26.37 at Mondo Team Challenge (4/1/17)|
|2:39.14 at Snake River Open (1/27/17)||800||2:38.92 at Hornet Invitational (3/18/17)|
|9.27 at Bronco Invitational (1/21/17)||60H/100H||15.08 at Hornet Invitational (3/17/17)|
|5-01.75 at UW Open (2/12/17)||HJ||5-03.25 at Sacramento State Open (5/6/17)|
|18-05.00 at Bronco Invitational (1/21/17)||LJ||17-04.25 at Big Sky Championships (5/12/17)|
|33-07.50 at Big Sky Championships (2/23/17)||SP||34-02.00 at Hornet Invitational (3/17/17)|
|---||JAV||92-03 at Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|3,273 at Big Sky Championships (2/23/17)||PENT/HEP||4,352 at Hornet Invitational (3/17-18/17)|
- Competed in four meets during the outdoor season.
- Set her career best in the javelin with a throw of 92-03 at the Hornet Invitational.
- Only indoor action came at the Ed Jacoby Invitational where she competed in the 60-hurdles and long jump.
- Redshirted during the outdoor season.
- Indoors, she competed in two meets before having her season cut short by injury.
- Set a career best in the 60 by running 8.40 at the Bronco Invitational.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the heptathlon but was forced to withdraw after the first day due to injury.
- Scored 4,352 points at the Hornet Invitational for her other heptathlon during the season.
- Also qualified for the conference meet in the high jump.
- Best mark during the season was 5-03.25 at the Sacramento State Open.
- Indoors, she qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the pentathlon, 60-hurdles and long jump.
- Ran the 60H in 9l.27 at the Bronco Invitational for her fastest time.
- Best high jump was 5-01.75 at the UW Open and she had a long jump of 18-05.00 at the Bronco Invitational.
- A 2016 graduate of Merrill West HS in Tracy, Calif.
- Advanced to the California state meet in the 100-hurdles as a senior.
- Finished second at the Sac-Joaquin Section master's meet in the event and was sixth in the 300-hurdles and ninth in the long jump.
- Was the Tri-City Athletic League champion in the 100-hurdles, was second in the 300-hurdles and third in the long jump.
- Career bests were 12.53 in the 100, 26.83 in the 200, 14.74 in the 100-hurdles, 43.79 in the 300-hurdles, 17-11.00 in the long jump and 31-08.00 in the triple jump.