|High School:||Liberty HS|
| Indoor Career Bests
||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|2:21.45 at New Mexico Classic (2/2/19)||800||2:19.21 at Woody Wilson Classic (4/13/19)|
|5:12.92 at Big Sky Championships (2/23/19)||Mile/1500||4:34.63 at Causeway Classic (4/26/19)|
|10.27.02 at Bronco Invitational (1/20/18)||3K||10:17.61 at Causeway Classic (4/27/18)|
|---||5K||17:36.16 at Woody Wilson Classic (4/13/19)|
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 1500 and also ran the 800, 3K and 5K during the year.
- Best 1500 time was 4:31.59 at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Fastest 800 was 2:19.21 at the Woody Wilson Classic.
- Indoors, she advanced to the Big Sky Championships in the mile where she set her PR with a time of 5:12.92.
- Ran the 800 at the New Mexico Classic and crossed in 2:21.45.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 1500 and 5K.
- Ran 4:38.15 at the Sacramento State Open for her fastest 1500 time.
- Competed in the event in six meets during the season.
- Also competed in the 800, 3K and 5K in one meet.
- Indoors, ran the mile and 3K at the Bronco Invitational.
- A 2017 graduate of Liberty HS in Bakersfield, Calif.
- Was a two-time Central Section South Area champion in the 1600.
- Ran 5:02.58 at the West Coast Relays as a senior for her fastest time.
- Finished sixth at the Central Section Masters Championship during her final season.
- Was the league champion in the 3200 in 2017 and placed second in the 1600.
- Fastest 3200 time was 11:17.76 as a sophomore in 2015.
- Also ran cross country where she qualified for the state championship all four years.
- Finished first at the Central Section Championship as a sophomore and junior and placed third the other two years.
- Fastest 5K time was 17:49.4.