|High School:||Silverado HS|
|Indoor Career Bests||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|---||200||26.02 at Hornet Invitational (3/15/19)|
|17-11.50 at Bronco Invitational (1/20/18)||LJ||18-04.50 at Brutus Hamilton Challenge (4/29/17)|
|36-09.50 at New Mexico Classic (2/3/18)||TJ||38-07.00 at Big Sky Championships (5/11/18)|
- Competed in the long jump and 200 during the outdoor season.
- Best long jump was 17-06.75 at the Mondo Team Challenge.
- Ran the 200 at the Hornet Invitational with a time of 26.02.
- Indoors, she long jumped 17-08.00 to start the year at the Ed Jacoby Invitational.
- Also competed in the triple jump at the New Mexico Classic with a long of 33-01.75.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the long jump and triple jump.
- Used a career best of 38-07.00 to finish in eighth place at the conference meet and score for the team.
- Best long jump was 18-04.25 which was just a quarter-inch off her career best.
- Also ran the 100 in one meet.
- Indoors, she qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the long and triple jumps.
- Set career bests in both events with a long jump of 17-11.50 at the Bronco Invitational and a triple jump of 36-09.50 at the New Mexico Classic.
- Competed in the long jump in six meets.
- Had a best of 18-04.50 at the Brutus Hamilton Challenge.
- Ended the year by having marks of at least 17-08.75 in the final three meets.
- Did not compete during the indoor season.
- A 2015 graduate of Silverado HS in Victorville, Calif.
- Placed sixth in the triple jump and was ninth in the long jump at the California State Championships.
- Triple jumped at least 39-feet in three of the final four meets of the year, including a career best 39-08.75 at the Southern Section Masters Meet.
- Was the Inland Empire League champion in both the long and triple jump.
- Best long jump was 18-08.00
- Began her high school career in Kansas where she placed seventh in the long jump as a freshman at the state meet.