|High School:||San Benito HS|
|Indoor Career Bests||Event||Outdoor Career Bests
|2:01.75 at New Mexico Classic (2/3/18)||800||1:54.63, Hornet Invitational (3/16/19)|
|4:17.99 at UW Open (2/11/18)||Mile/1500||3:54.41 at Causeway Classic (4/27/17)|
|8:26.68 at Husky Classic (2/10/18)||3K||8:33.12 at Causeway Classic (4/21/17)|
|---||5K||14:37.90 at Hornet Invitational (3/17/18)|
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 800.
- Set his career best in the event at the Hornet Invitational with a time of 1:54.63 in his first race of the year.
- Best 1500 times was 3:54.41 at the Causeway Classic.
- Also competed in the 5K at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Indoors, he anchored the distance medley relay team at the UW Invitational which ran 10:13.19.
- Competed at the New Mexico Classic in the mile and 3K.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 1500 and 5K.
- Moved into 10th place in school history by running 14:37.90 in the 5K at the Hornet Invitational.
- Also set his career best in the 1500 after crossing in 3:54.41 at the Causeway Classic.
- Competed in the 800 and 3K in one meet.
- Indoors, he qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 3K.
- Ran the third-fastest time in program history in the event with a mark of 8:26.68 at the UW Open.
- Best mile time was 4:17.99 at the same meet.
- Competed in the 800 in one meet.
- Qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the 5K.
- Fastest time in the event was 14:47.24 at the Hornet Invitational.
- Also competed in the 800, 1500 and 3K during the season.
- Best 1500 time was 3:56.85 at the Mondo Team Challenge.
- Indoors, he qualified for the Big Sky Championships in the mile and 3K.
- Fastest times were 4:23.16 in the mile at the UW Open and 8:59.98 in the 3K at the Bronco Invitational
- A 2016 graduate of San Benito HS in Hollster, Calif.
- Primarily ran the 800, 1600 and 3200 in high school.
- Qualified for the Central Coast Section finals in the 3200 as a senior.
- Was the Monterey Bay League champoion in the event.
- Ran 9:37.11 at the Los Gatos Top 8 for his fastest time.
- Others bests included 2:08.90 in the 800 and 4:27.18 in the 1600.