|Hometown:||Discovery Bay, Calif.|
|High School:||Heritage HS|
- Competed in two tournaments during the fall.
- Averaged 73.83 in six rounds.
- Had a low of 70 in the first round of the Bill Cullum Invitational for his best at Sacramento State.
- Best 54-hole total was 70-73-74-217 at the Bill Cullum Invitational.
- Joined the Sacramento State program for the spring semester.
- Played in six of the team's seven tournaments.
- Averaged 74.40 in 15 rounds and also played at the Cal Poly Match Play.
- Lowest 54-hole total was 216 after shooting 71-72-73 at the Redhawk Invitational.
- Shot 70 in the third round of the Sacramento State Invitational for his season best.
- Had six rounds of 72 or better.
Prior to Sacramento State
- Competed at Regis for two seasons.
- Played in 34 rounds and averaged 76.2 with the Rangers.
- As a sophomore in 2016-17, he played in 20 rounds with an average of 74.8.
- Recorded one top 20 finish that season in seven events.
- Had a low of 69
- As a freshman, he played in five tournaments and had a low of 71 at the Western New Mexico Fall Intercollegiate.
- A 2015 graduage of Heritage HS in Brentwood, Calif.
- Was named the league MVP.
- Best score was 69.
- Majoring in communication studies.
- Parents are Daniel and Deborah Diaz.
Career Low Rounds
69 - Maverick Invitational (Oct. 10, 2016, 2nd Round)*
70 - Mustang Intercollegiate (April 4, 2016, 3rd Round)*
70 - Sacramento State Invitational (March 5, 2019, 3rd Round)
Lowest 54-Hole Totals
213 - Maverick Invitational (Oct. 10-11, 2016)*
216 - Redhawk Invitational (Apr. 1-2, 2019)
216 - El Macero Classic (Apr. 12-14, 2019)
* Set while competing at Regis