Hornet Fest 2019 FAQ's
Where can I purchase my Hornet Fest Ticket?
$40 General Admission
$10 Youth – 12 and under
Sac State Students with a valid OneCard are FREE
Children under 2 are free
What time is each band performing?
- 12:30pm Gates Open
- 1:00pm Love and Theft
- 1:45pm Kimberley Dahme
- 2:45pm Fox Wilde
- 3:30pm Pablo Cruise
If I am a Sac State student, how do I get in?
Student will receive FREE admission to Hornet Fest. Present your valid OneCard at the entrance gate on the day of the festival.
Will tickets be sold at the entrance?
What are the payment options?
We accept cash or credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Upon arrival, what can I expect at the front entrance?
The entrance to Hornet Fest will be located on the west side of campus along College Town Drive between the baseball stadium and The WELL near the entrance to the Hornet Tunnel. Ticket sales, entrance and security checkpoint will be at this location.
Hornet Fest Policies:
In order to accommodate the desires of event attendees at Hornet Fest while recognizing the need to maintain the safety and comfort of all guests, Sacramento State has formulated the following policies regarding items that can be brought into Hornet Fest. All items are subject to search by venue personnel. Patrons who violate these policies may be asked to leave the venue.
- One 20 oz. sealed clear plastic non-flavored water bottle will be permitted into Hornet Fest. Only one bottle will be permitted per person.
- No metal, aluminum or glass containers for food or beverages will be permitted. Thermos containers or those similar in style will not be permitted.
- Sealed, single-serving juice boxes and baby formula/baby food are permitted.
- Sacramento State is a 100% Tobacco Free Campus. Smoking, chewing, vape pens and all other forms of tobacco/cannabis are all strictly prohibited at Sacramento State.
- Blankets are permitted
- No beach chairs, coolers, or pets
- No re-entry
I plan to drive, where can I park once I get to the event and what does parking cost?
Parking will be available in Parking Structure I and Lot 10. A daily parking permit is required for all vehicles. The cost is $7 per day. Permits can be purchased:
- online at https://www.csus.edu/aba/utaps/parking/regulations.html#3
- via the UTAPs app
- at the yellow parking machines located in each location
I want to rideshare to Hornet Fest; where would I tell the driver to go for drop off and pick up?
Lyft is a proud partner of Hornet sports. There will be two Lyft locations:
- Lot 10 at College Town Drive and Stadium Way
- Parking Structure I between the parking structure and Capistrano Hall
If I were to take another form of transportation, what are my options?
Hornet Express Shuttle, Sacramento Regional Transit and Light Rail are all options: https://www.csus.edu/aba/utaps/parking/regulations.html#3
Will there be food at Hornet Fest?
Yes, there will be several food truck and concession options
Will there be any alcoholic beverages available for purchase?
Yes, beer and wine will be available for purchase
Is Hornet Fest a rain or shine type of event?
Yes, Hornet Fest will occur rain or shine
Are there refunds for tickets?
Tickets are non-refundable as event is rain or shine
There are several events happening the same weekend for Sac State Weekend, where can I find more information about the additional events? Please visit the following sites for:
- Hornet Baseball and Softball: hornetsports.com
- Alumni Reunions: https://www.csus.edu/alum/events_calendar.html
- Give Sac State Day: TBA
I am visiting from out of town, where can I stay for the weekend and be close to all the action?
Here is the link to our visitor guide:
What if I have additional questions?
Please contact the Hornet Club office at (916) 278-4263