SACRAMENTO STATE FOOTBALL
• The Sacramento State Police Department, in cooperation with Intercollegiate Athletics, determines the tailgate area (Parking lots 7 and 8, see map). Alcohol is not permitted outside this area. Consumption of alcohol in non-designated areas of campus is prohibited. Alcohol consumption in designated areas is allowed 2 hours prior to kick-off
• Parking lots will open four (4) hours before kickoff and tailgating must be concluded 15 minutes prior to kickoff time.
• Parking spaces are limited to one space per car (parking rates are $10 for cars & $25 for RV's).
• Tailgating activities must not interfere with or obstruct adjacent parking spaces or travel lanes.
• Banners or signage recognizing businesses or products may not be displayed without express consent of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
• The University will place trash receptacles conveniently throughout the tailgate area for trash disposal. Please dispose of charcoals in designated coal barrels only.
• Kegs and bags of alcoholic beverages are expressly prohibited.
• Non-portable furniture (i.e. couches) is prohibited in the tailgate area.
• California laws pertaining to the possession, consumption and distribution of alcohol and controlled substances will be enforced.
• Large grills pulled by vehicles (on their own wheels) are not permitted in the tailgate area without express consent of the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
• Buses are not permitted in the tailgate area.
• Musical bands and/or other amplified performances will be allowed only if approved in advance by the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
• Portable generators are not allowed in the parking area unless first approved by the Intercollegiate Athletics Department.
• Alcohol is not allowed inside the stadium.
Fans are invited to come support the Sacramento State football team’s Hornet Walk 2 hours and 15 minutes before kickoff each home game (3:45 for 6 p.m./11:45 a.m. for 2 p.m.). The Hornet Walk takes place down the center lane of Parking Lot 8 (please see map).
Parents of Hornet football players are encouraged to set up along the Hornet Walk route on the center lane of Parking Lot 8 (please see map).
BE SAFE AND LEGAL
Everyone is subject to laws governing minors in possession, open intoxicants, consumption on a public highway, open intoxicants in a motor vehicle and various other laws. Failure to comply with tailgaiting policies will result in citation, arrest, or withdrawl of consent to remain on campus.