HORNET FOOTBALL GAMEDAY
Nov. 23, 2013
Radio: KTZK 1380 AM
Comcast SportsNet California
State (5-6, 4-3)
Saturday will be the 60th Causeway Classic presented by Pepsi. Green Army will have prizes for selected members.
Parking to all Sacramento State athletic events on campus is
free in designated areas. During football games, Lots 7, 8 and
Parking Structure III are open for parking.
Click here for a detailed campus map.
- Exit Westbound Hwy. 50 at Howe/Power Inn Road straight ahead to College Town Drive. Once on College Town Drive, follow same directions as above.
- Exit Westbound Business 80 at J Street. Make at left turn on to J Street, and follow for about four miles. Enter the front entrance at Sacramento State and take a right on State University Drive North. Hornet Stadium is located about a half-mile on the left.
Tailgating can take place in designated areas but must be completed before kickoff. CLICK HERE for the complete tailgate policy. The parking lots will not open until 11:30 a.m. on Saturday morning.
The Sacramento State players and coaches will make their way through the parking lot towards the Broad Fieldhouse two hours prior to kickoff. Fans are encouraged to lineup and show their support. Hornet Walk will come through the middle of Lot 8 heading East to West.
Gates 2, 3 and 4 will open at 2 p.m. for the Causeway Classic. Hornet Stadium has a no re-entry policy.
Sacramento State students are admitted free with their OneCard through Gate 3. Students may purchase additional tickets prior to gameday at the University Ticket Office located in the Athletics Center. All students who join the Green Army will also be eligible for prize giveaway throughout the year.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Balls & Frisbees
• Ice Chests/Coolers
• Plastic Containers larger than 20 oz.
• Outside food
• Cans, glass containers & Thermos bottles
• Bicycles, roller blades & skateboards
• Backpacks & bags larger than 10x10x10
• Horns & artificial noise makers
• Weapons & any dangerous items
• Pets (except service pets)
• Banners & poles
• Bottles must be sealed
• Umbrellas (except in the event of rain)
• Inappropriate signs